Taking Care of You is a research-based 4-week program that offers practical strategies and experiences to help people deal with the stress in their lives. Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows participants to take better care of themselves and their overall health. Each week we will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities.
Participants will consider ways to:
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier person: body*mind*spirit
- Respond versus react to the stress in life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Find ways to bring more joy into life
- Simplify life
- Live more in the moment
Choose from 3 sessions below. NO COST TO PARTICIPATE.
- Thursdays, September 27-November 15, 2018 (8 weeks), 12:00-1:00PM at UW-Extension (227 South 11th Street, Black River Falls, WI)
- Wednesdays, October 3-24, 2018 (4 weeks), 4:00-6:00PM at Black River Falls Public Library (222 Fillmore Street, Black River Falls, WI)
- Mondays, October 22-November 12, 2018, (4 weeks), 5:30pm-7:30pm at Lunda Community Center in Black River Falls, WI. Childcare available on-site during this session (no cost though a donation is strongly encouraged).
Register by calling 715-284-4257 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also register by filling out the form below. Provide your name, phone, email and which session you plan to attend.
Monica Lobenstein-715-284-4257 or email@example.com