Taking Care of You is a research-based 4-week program that offers practical strategies and experiences to help people deal with the stress in their lives. Managing life’s challenges in healthy ways allows participants to take better care of themselves and their overall health. Each week we will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities.
Participants will consider ways to:
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier person: body*mind*spirit
- Respond versus react to the stress in life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Find ways to bring more joy into life
- Simplify life
- Live more in the moment
Choose from 4 sessions below. Each session last 4 weeks (1 day each week). NO COST TO PARTICIPATE.
- Thursdays, October 19-November 9, 2017, 5:30pm-7:30pm at UW-Extension (227 S. 11th Street, Black River Falls, WI.)
- Mondays, October 23-November 13, 2017, 5:30pm-7:30pm at Lunda Community Center in Black River Falls, WI.
- Tuesdays, March 13-April 3, 2018, 5:30pm-7:30pm at UW-Extension (227 S. 11th Street, Black River Falls, WI.)
- Mondays, April 2-23, 2018, 5:30pm-7:30pm at Lunda Community Center in Black River Falls, WI.
Register by calling 715-284-4257 or emailing email@example.com. You can also register by filling out the form below. Provide your name, phone, email and which session you plan to attend.
Monica Lobenstein-715-284-4257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Listle-715-284-6012 or email@example.com