Strengthening Families Program
Who: Parents or Caregivers and their youth ages 4-10
What: The Strengthening Families Program consists of 10 sessions
When: One day a week
Dates: Tuesdays and one Thursday, Oct.2-Dec.4, 2018
5pm-7:30pm each night
Please register ASAP to help us coordinate meals and space.
Where: Red Creek Elementary School
410 County Hwy A, BRF, WI. 54615
- Meet other parents and children from the community.
- Help participants build on their strengths in showing love and setting limits.
- Help youth develop skills in handling stress, peer pressure, and building a positive future.
- Have fun with the family.
- Gift basket for each family, family portrait at end of program!!
There is no cost to attend the program and we have many family incentives for attending!!
Child care provided upon request for children ages 3 and under.
To register please contact (deadline for registration will be October 1, 2018 @ 4pm):
Jackson County UW-Extension
227 S. 11th St.
Black River Falls, WI. 54615
Monica Lobenstein, Youth & Families Program Advisor