Strengthening Families Program
Who: Parents or Caregivers and their youth ages 3-11
What: The Strengthening Families Program consists of 12sessions, with a free meal before or during each session.
When: Mondays (5p-7:30p), September 10-November 26, 2012
Where: Gebhardt Elementary School, 411 Gebhardt Road, BRF, WI. 54615
· Meet other parents and children from the community.
· Help participants build on their strengths in showing love and setting limits.
· Help youth develop skills in handling stress, peer pressure, and building a positive future.
· Have fun with the family.
· Gift baskets for each family, family portrait at end of program!!
There is no cost to attend the program and we have many family incentives for attending!!
Registration DEADLINE: AUGUST 31st, 2012, 4pm.
Child care provided upon request.
Contact: Jackson County UW-Extension
227 S. 11th St.
Black River Falls, WI. 54615
Luane Meyer, Family Living Agent
Together For Jackson County Kids
Jackson County DHHS
Jackson County UW-Extension and
Black River Area Foundation Grant